Thursday 23 July 2009

I know, I’ve Been Bad

Ok, I promised an update and I haven’t delivered, however real life and various projects with deadlines kinda got in the way. Unfortunately to be able to keep posting I need to work and after six months with nothing I’m suddenly rushed off my feet.

So, over the coming weeks I hope to talk about various things. As promised I hope to bring you a Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip post, covering my thoughts on the pilot. I have a BSG original series pilot vs. new series pilot comparison planned. I plan to bring you a commentary on the Spielberg/Hanks production Band of Brothers and I want to talk about upcoming new shows and my thoughts on the upcoming schedule. Specifically I am looking forward to talking about The Plan (BSG Tv Movie), Caprica, and new for ABC the relaunch of V with Morena Baccarin and Alan Tudyk and Flash Forward, with John Cho and Jack Davenport!

Thanks for your patience and I’ll be back with you once my bank balance tips back in the black!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails