Wednesday 2 June 2010

On Hiatus

So, it’s all done and dusted and TV is over for another year and for some shows forever. If I could I would have liked to give each show a full post for their finales but it just isn’t possible. In fact based on my current work load elsewhere writing for Two Cents will need to become a secondary objective.

What does this mean? Well it means that between now and September I will post sporadically. I have a list of First Impressions and 10 Reasons posts as long as my arm to write. Plus I have a plan for a new “Blast From the Past” segment where I will review favourite episodes from old shows. In amongst all this I will try and cover the various show finales from this season but I make no promises.

Come back soon for my First Impressions on the ABC crime drama Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails