Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Aussies are Back

One of my favourite new shows of last year was the Australian recue series Rescue Special Ops. Three weeks ago the show returned to our screens and I have to say that it’s really gripping drama.

Each week I’m on the edge of my seat with suspense. The show looks as beautiful as ever, with some gorgeous panoramic views. Truly spectacular. Plus the theme tune is great, its the first one since The Unit where you just can’t help but sing along and bop your head!

For those who don’t know the show follows a team of rescue experts as they attempt to save the lives of dumb, crazy or helpless Australians while they also deal with their own personal baggage, pressure from government officials and massive budget cuts. 

If you get the chance to check this show out I highly recommend it. The first season ran for 13 episodes and was a huge hit, I’m hoping that the second season might get a longer crack of the whip, or perhaps just a faster turn around between seasons. Whatever the case, I’m just happy to have the whole gang back, saving lives on the small screen where they belong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails