Friday 26 February 2010

Happy Birthday

My Two Cents is a year old today with 127 posts under our belt. Our First Post talked about what shows I was looking forward to in the coming second half the Tv season. Since starting the site has seen a lot of shows, too many in fact, die out, but out of that darkness there has come a light in a wealth of new material.

In fact there really isn’t the time for me to talk in detail about everything I’ve watched in the last year. I have a list of 10 reasons posts as long as my arm that I mean to do. However with two other weekly blogs finding the time is not always easy.

If you have enjoyed watching Two Cents grow over the last year feel free to let me know in the comments section. If there is a particular show you would like me to watch or to talk about let me know and I’ll try and get to it.

Finally, I will hopefully get the Lost Spotlight done later today however real life is keeping me quite busy at the moment. So all that remains is to blow out that birthday candle and wish for another successful year to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails