Wednesday 25 November 2009

My Two Cents is 100…

…Posts Old!

Even in the short time that Two Cents has been alive we’ve seen some miraculous events.

We’ve witnessed the birth of Dollhouse, Fringe, Rescue Special Ops, Stargate: Universe, Caprica and Flash Forward. Together we witnessed the miracle renewal of both Dollhouse and Chuck and we were there to witness that spectacle-of-Tv-that-never-was Epitaph One.

But we’ve also had some hard times too. Since Two Cents has arrived on the internet The Unit, Reaper and Dollhouse have all come to an unfortunate end. I’m pretty sure that it’s not my fault though…

As we head into the next 100 posts we have even more excitement to look forward too. The last ever series of Lost, the return of everyone’s favourite spy Chuck, the finale of Supernatural, Bill Adama’s return in Caprica and lots more.

It’s been a rollercoaster of a time and I hope you’ve all enjoyed reading this space just as much as I have enjoyed filling it.

This has been My Two Dollars… Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails